Adding Elements(Tools / Workflows / Extracts)
After you create a group, you can add elements, such as analytic tools, data extracts and workflows to your group.
Note: Before adding tools, data extracts and workflows to your group, you must first add them to your private BioExtract Server account. Read Adding a Tool and Recording a Workflow.
How do I add tools, data extracts and workflows to my group?
- Sign in to the BioExtract Server and click the Groups tab.
- In the left panel, under Owned Groups, select the desired group name. The group form opens in the right panel.
- Click the Tools, Workflows or Extracts tab depending on what you'd like to add. The Add Elements form displays.
- Click the black arrow on the Add Elements button. A list of tools, workflows or data extracts appears. Select the name of the element that you'd like to add.
- Choose as many elements as you like, then click the Add Elements button. The selected element will be added to the form.
That's it. You've added tools, data extracts and/or workflows to your group! Now you can share them with others.