If you're the owner of a group, you can remove tools, data extracts and workflows from that group.
How do I remove tools, data extracts and workflows from my group?
- Sign in to the BioExtract Server and click the Groups tab.
- In the left panel, under Owned Groups, select the desired group name. The group form opens in the right panel.
- Click the Tools, Workflows or Extracts tab depending on what you'd like to remove. The Add Elements form displays.
- In the Remove column, select the check box for the
element you'd like to remove. Choose as many elements as you like.
- Then click the Update List button. The selected element will be removed from that group.